About the MetGuard
Leading the field in upper foot protection
Non-conductive durable polycarbonate. Fits most safety shoes and boots.
Extendeds to the toe area of the foot to provide additional coverage.
Optional straps used for shoes without laces for Metguard or Metguardpro.
- The METGUARDTM design allows it to be fitted easily to all types of safety toe footwear.
- It has been designed to compliment the safety toe footwear and to maintain the footwear’s own safety standards.
- It is attached either with the existing laces of the footwear or with Optional Straps, Item# Metstrap.
- Tested to conform to Metatarsal Impact Resistance standards, the lip of the MetGuard sits on top of the safety toe cap at load point, providing protection for the metatarsal region.
- Suitable for use in all workplaces and industries, the MetGuard is designed to protect the upper foot from metatarsal injuries, by deflecting the impact of falling and rolling loads and spreading or deflecting the impact load.
- The new METGUARDPROTM is an extended design that compliments steel toe cap and regular safety footwear. Larger style ensures more protection to the upper foot and toe area.
Tested to Metatarsal Impact Resistance Standards:
- Meets minimum impact resistance 75 lbs as specified in
ASTM F2413/F2412 (previously ANSI Z41)
- ISO 20344:2004 Clause 5.16, ISO 20345:2004 Clause 6.2.6
- AS/NZS 2210.7 Clause 4.5.2 – use on footwear AS/NZS 2210.3 approved
- Tested to EN 13634:2004 Clause 6.3, EN 14120:2007 Clause 6.5
- When used in Europe, the MetGuard must only be used with CE certified footwear according to EN 20345, EN 20346 & EN 20347 (relevant standards approved safety toe footwear)
| MetGuard Flyer
|| MetGuard PRO Flyer
METGUARD™ and METGUARDPRO™ are trademarks of Stable 4 Distribution Inc.