Leading the field in upper foot protection.
The MetGuard design allows it to be fitted easily to all types of safety toe footwear. It is attached either with the existing laces of the footwear or with metguard straps. It has been designed to compliment the safety toe footwear and to maintain the footwear’s own safety standards.
Tested to conform to Metatarsal Impact Resistance standards, the lip of the MetGuard sits on top of the safety toe cap at load point, providing protection for the metatarsal region.
Suitable for use in all workplaces and industries, the MetGuard is designed to protect the upper foot from metatarsal injuries, by deflecting the impact of falling and rolling loads and spreading or deflecting the impact load.
Tested to Metatarsal Impact Resistance Standards:
- F2412-05 ASTM clause 7, F2413-05 ASTM Clause 5.3
- ISO 20344:2004 Clause 5.16, ISO 20345:2004 Clause 6.2.6
- AS/NZS 2210.7 Clause 4.5.2 – use on footwear AS/NZS 2210.3 approved
- Tested to EN 13634:2004 Clause 6.3, EN 14120:2007 Clause 6.5
- When used in Europe, the MetGuard must only be used with CE certified footwear according to EN 20345, EN 20346 & EN 20347 (relevant standards approved safety toe footwear)